Terms & Conditions:
- Please contact Michael Tunnell Photography through the BOOK ME tab on this website to schedule all photoshoots. Appointments are booked on a first-confirmed basis. To ensure you are able to schedule photos on the day of your choosing, please plan on notifying me at least 3-5 days prior to the requested scheduling date.
- Payment is due at the time of appointment. If no agent will be present at the appointment then an invoice will be sent through email to pay online. Payment must be received before final pictures will be sent.
- Check or cash is preferred. Credit cards are accepted through our Square account.
- If the photographers arrives and the agent is more than 15 minutes late or the property is not ready to be photographed then the photoshoot will be rescheduled and a fee of 50% of the scheduled service will be charged.
- The Agent or Representative of the Agent must discuss any special considerations such as what should be included or excluded in shots.
- Unless specified, the standard shoot will include the front and back exterior and the major rooms such as living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, master bedroom, master bath and bedrooms. Multiple angles of the same room or area may be considered in the count of finished photos. Powder rooms, small bathrooms, utility rooms or garages are not a shooting priority unless you give direction otherwise.
- All properties will be shot AS IS. The photographer will open blinds and turn on lights but is not a stager/decorator/home cleaner. Due to liability of potentially damaging furniture, flooring, walls, decor, etc, the photographer will not move furniture, treadmills, kitchen appliances, dog crates, etc and will not stand on furniture to turn fans off. Also the photographer does not touch bathroom supplies so please be sure all personal hygiene items from showers and bathtubs have been removed. If the photographer notices something small he will try to make it look as best as possible, but overall the property needs to be 100% ready to go when he arrives.
- Photographer will have sole discretion to select the images for finish and delivery.
- Only the selected photos will be processed for finished delivery.
- Large photoshop jobs (removing a car from the driveway, removing a chair, adding in green grass, etc…) are not included in our quoted rate and are done at a rate of $75/hour.
- Images will be delivered electronically via email and/or web link in 48 hours or less from the day of the shoot, unless otherwise specified.
- If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, please give 24 hours notice. Appointments not canceled 24 hours prior to the scheduled shoot will be charged a $75 fee.
- If events beyond the Homeowner’s, the Agent’s or Photographer’s control, disrupt, delay or cancel the shoot, the effected shoot may be rescheduled without penalty.
Photo Rights and Usage:
- All images are copyrighted to Michael Tunnell Photography. Images produced for an agent or broker (referred to as Agent) may be used by the Agent and Agent’s Parent Company, in accordance with local MLS rules, exclusively for the marketing of the active listing property. Any usage of the images beyond these purposes by the Agent, Agent’s Parent Company, Homeowner or any third party is strictly prohibited unless approved in writing by the Photographer.
© Michael E. Tunnell - Real Estate Photography